Falmouth & Exeter University Graduation Ceremonies 2018
Can you believe it’s come around so fast! Who knew that three years would pass by so quickly? It only seems five minutes since you were with us for the open day. We’ve been getting lots of enquiries about the 2018 Falmouth and Exeter University 2018 graduation ceremonies so we thought we would help you get a head start.
The ceremonies are being organised by the university for week commencing Monday 16th July 2018. They will take place at the Penryn Campus. They will be announcing the exact schedule on Monday 4th December 2017. All those students who need to know these dates will be getting an email notification from the university. Registration will open on Monday 11 December 2017.
We advise you all to book your accommodation once you have registered. Even if you’re not staying at Highcliffe B&B, do book your favourite accommodation as soon as you can. Remember to take into account minimum night stays. Hotels are good for 1 night stays, B&Bs usually ask for 3/4 nights minimum and self-catering is usually 7 nights.
Things to think about:
– Falmouth and Exeter University ask you to arrive two hours before the start of the ceremony. This allows you time to register, pick up your tickets and importantly the gown.
– The graduation ceremony will usually last 1 hour.
– Parking is limited so you may want to consider a taxi. The cost will be approx. £8.50 from Highcliffe B&B with Donald’s Taxi.
– Tickets are limited to 2 per student. You can request more from May 2018 but they are limited. So, if you book a room for grandparents or siblings, they may have to watch the ceremony from the TV areas outside the main hall. There is a live stream from various venues announced nearer the time.
– Book your restaurants as soon as you book your accommodation.
– Can I check in early? Check in for most B&Bs and hotels in Falmouth is around 2-4pm. No hotel or B&B can guarantee a room is ready beforehand so it’s always best to book a room for the night before the ceremony to avoid a disappointing hairdo!
Given our expertise lie with bed and breakfast, we recommend you seek out this information and more from the Falmouth University website. Click the link to get you straight through to the authority on your graduation 2018.